Living a creative life

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CLOCKS

The above picture is today's featured craft from Martha Stewart's Daily Craft. What a fun idea! I think I'll make one of these for the boys' room.

Oriental Trading Company has square and round clocks made of wood just waiting to be altered. I decorated one of their square clocks in a Christmas design for my mother-in-law to display this past Christmas and she loved it.
I love vintage alarm clocks. So fun to decorate with.

A nice combination of the vintage alarm clocks with vintage books and a mirror and a frame.



A fun clock. I also like the initial in the background. I have an large metal "N" from an old theatre's marquee. The "N" represents the beginning letter of my last name. I've had it for years and it's currently displayed in my living room.


Springtime daffodils and a cute square clock.
Various photos from Domino magazine's My Deco files and from Decor8.
Oh, by the way, Happy Earth Day! Have a great Wednesday!





1 comment:

Carisa said...

I'm a big clock fan. I've been looking for a few to put in rooms around my house, particularly my kiddo's room.
Mrs. Petrie @ casapetrie.com