Living a creative life

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Living Room Daydreaming & A Rabbit

Love this sweet image of a bunny with his Easter greeting. I've purchased the eggs, the dye and the white vinegar in order to do some serious egg dying and decorating this weekend with my boys. I'm going to copy Martha Stewart and use a couple of my scrapbooking punches - a butterfly and a bird - to create silhouette designs on my Easter eggs.
Doing a little daydreaming today. I have light-filled living rooms on the brain and also zebra design rugs!

I am so into yellow this spring. I love the above combo. I'm also loving a yellow and grey combo. And, again, my zebra design rug craving!


Oh, look! Another rug. Gorgeous.




And an image of one of my favorite living rooms. I just want to curl up on that couch and read my Stephen King novel. Maybe a nap, too! :) Daydreaming.....
Well, I must stop daydreaming and head on down to my courtroom for some work today.
Have a wonderful day.



No comments: