Living a creative life

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Wednesday

Getting back into the swing of things after returning to work. I like the above layout from one of the design team members at Sassafrass. I'm going to make a layout that is similar to the one above for Sean "at eight" and Jake "at six". I usually make more of a "formal" layout using their school picture at each age and I like the idea of a "playful" layout utilizing their school pictures.
This wall clock was featured on http://www.decor8.blogspot.com/. I keep returning to this picture. I really like this idea. You could change out the frames each season or for holidays. Very creative.

I like this living room. It looks so inviting. I'm also a fan of empty frames on a wall that are of various sizes, shapes, texture and design.


Love the above image from Domino magazine. Just a fun, cozy little nook. I have the exact same birdcage that I purchased from an antique store a year ago. Love birdcages. And I love glass cloches like the one displayed on the above table.



I have been wanting a zebra design rug for a long time. I just don't have the extra funds for that type of purchase. I love the pop of turquoise in this living room.
I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of a garland that I completed last night. I'm in a garland swap hosted by Artsymama on her "Year of Color III" blog.
Hope everyone's week is going great! Half-way to the weekend. Woo-hoo!




No comments: