Living a creative life

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random Act of Kindness

I was the lucky recipient of an RAK compliments of www.artrageousafternoon.blogspot.com. I love this house hanger with a frame for a picture.
I recognized the paper she used as the same paper that I had used on a wall hanging with a picture of my boys. I love that paper.

Here's a close-up of the project that I had completed this past January. One of my very favorite pictures of my boys together.
www.artrageousafternoon.blogspot.com is hosting an egg garland swap. I just put the finishing touches on my eggs last night. I'll take pictures and post them later today or tomorrow. I completed 21 eggs. They're so much fun to decorate.


The boys wanted to be pushed around in a laundry basket last night when they got home from school. Sometimes it's the simple little things that entertain them!



No comments: