Living a creative life

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Dress Garland & Teacher Valentine Gifts







The above is a dress garland that I made using a template from www.artrageousafternoon.blogspot.com . I just joined her latest swap, making Easter eggs using her template. Can't wait to get started on that! Check out her blog for details.





















The boys helped make Valentine mailboxes for their teachers. The mailbox is stuffed with chocolate kisses and Dove heart-shaped chocolates.








5 comments:

Ramona said...

Oh my good golly...that garland is super cute. Wonderful job on the little Valentine mailboxes. I bout some of those last year and I think I will cover them in paper...great idea. Thanks for stopping by my neck of the woods to say howdy. Your blog is wonderful and I will visit again and again.

Smiles ~ Ramona

Ramona said...

I {bought} some of those...not I {bout} some of those...I was just so excited to talk about those mailboxes that I didn't spell check...silly gal am I.

Ramona

pinkglitterfae said...

Hi Tammy, please get a hold of me through my blog, you won one of my giveaway prizes :-D

http://pinkglitterfae.blogspot.com/

JudyBug said...

What a cute idea! Love the little dresses.

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy it's Mom - Thanks for the Valentine - that was very original. I really have enjoyed reading your blog - I love the pictures of you and the boys. I can't get over how old Jake is getting. Sean is getting tall as well. Valentines are en route for the boys!! Miss you Love You MOM