Living a creative life

Thursday, February 19, 2009

M.I.A.

I've been M.I.A. for a week. I passed out while walking my dogs and landed on the right side of my face, breaking my orbital floor requiring that a titanium plate be put in to hold my eye in the proper place. Very painful. I was in the hospital for four days and four nights. I'm very happy to be back home. Missed my kids and my dogs so much. And there's nothing like the comfort of one's own bed - and the comfort of not having to drag an IV with you every time you visit the restroom!

Anyway, here are some photos that I love showing the work of stylist Eva Lindh.

Enjoy!




2 comments:

Saucy said...

Oh my! That sounds like a horrible fall... feel better soon! I think the worst part by far would be missing your kids and dogs.

Also, I hope they got to the bottom of why you passed out in the first place.

Jenn said...

Hope your feeling better each day! See you Saturday!