Living a creative life

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Sidetracked by life!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Starting the new year with a blog post after being consumed by my job and the activities of my children.

I signed up for a great online group - Year of Color III hosted by Artsymama. Just finished a fun swap. I'll post a picture of what I received from swap partner tomorrow.

Still working in court but in a different dept. Luckily, not as much "outside, after hour, extra work" in this dept. Leaves me with more time to play with my kiddos and to create.

Yesterday, I completed a heart-shaped chipboard scrapbook album to give to my mother-in-law for Valentine's Day. I'm finishing up another Valentine-themed scrapbook to give to my mom. I'll remember to bring my camera into my office so that I can post pictures.

Peace out.

No comments: