Living a creative life

Monday, February 23, 2009

Stampin' Up Projects

This is the banner that I made the other night at a Stampin' Up Big Shot die cut machine class. Can't wait to order this banner die cut so that I can make more banners. Easy and fun.
This is a little goodie box made with the Big Shot die cut machine. Super easy. Fold it into a box, use one small strip of adhesive and fill with goodies.

Here is a card using the Top Note die cut. Very versatile die. Also, the flower is made with a die cut that leaves a texture or impression.


And this is a picture frame using vinyl, stamping on it, and then heat embossing the image. Stick it to the glass and voila! a fun addition to a picture.
I joined a stamp club last November and I have been enjoying all the technique classes and stamp camp nights. Lots of fun. You can find out more from my Stampin' Up demonstrator. Check the right side of my blog under Stamp-n-Scrap with Jenn.



No comments: